Freedom Tribe Membership Agreement
This Membership Agreement (the Agreement) is effective the day the Member submits the electronic form by and between the Freedom Tribe Membership with Donna Roggio LLC, hereinafter referred to as “Tribe,” accessed via www.donnaroggio.com with a business address of 720 Edison Furlong Road #11, Furlong, Pennsylvania 18925, and all current and future members of Freedom Tribe Membership with Donna Roggio LLC hereinafter referred to as "Member."
By submitting on the www.donnaroggio.com website or by selecting “I Accept” during the membership registration, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement hereinafter referred to as Agreement.
1. Nature of the Service
The Tribe provides its Members monthly group coaching calls with interactive, professional speakers. The speaker calls are 60 minutes in length and are recorded and made available for members to view at their leisure, providing their membership is current. The Tribe also includes monthly FOCUS sessions which are 30 minutes in length. The Q&A sessions are delivered live through Zoom (or Streamyard) and unlike the speaker sessions, the FOCUS sessions are not recorded or available after the fact.
The Tribe works like an online community of internet users. This community may encourage the exchange of personal information between people. This will likely include reading the profile pages of other members and possibly contacting them.
2. User Registration and Information
Members shall fill in the correct information requested in the User Registration form on the site. Members shall be required to promptly update the User Information on the site. Members shall select a username and password during the User Registration process. Members shall be responsible for: a) all use of the Site made by the Members username and password, and b) maintaining the confidentiality of the Members username and password.
- As consideration for the performance by DR-LLC of DR-LLC’s duties and responsibilities hereunder, Member shall compensate DR-LLC by paying to DR-LLC the fees (collectively, “Fee”) set forth in one of two scenarios:
- -Scenario 1: Member makes monthly payments of $99/month for 6 months minimum, and afterward auto-renewing each month.
-OR Scenario 2: Member pays in full for a one-year membership at a discounted price of $990.
- Payments are made monthly and automatically through the DR-LLC website. This contract is a six-month minimum commitment and your start date will be the date of your online submission to start the program. For example, if you start on January 6th, you are committed to be charged on the 6th of each month through June. (See the next section on Auto-Renewal because this program defaults to auto-renew on a monthly basis after the initial six months.)
- Auto-Renewal: The monthly billing program defaults to auto-renew. You can cancel at any time after your initial six months with 30 days' notice.
- In the event that an automatic payment does not work, or the program is unpaid 30 days past the billing date, the account may be deemed delinquent, and be subject to an interest charge of 3.0% per month. DR-LLC shall be permitted to suspend the Services or terminate this Agreement upon delivery of the notice to Member in the event that invoices are deemed delinquent. The Member shall reimburse DR-LLC for all costs of collection, including attorneys’ fees, in the event that any collection action is commenced to collect unpaid balances due to DR-LLC. In the event that DR-LLC terminates this Agreement due to nonpayment, or for any other reason provided hereunder, this Agreement shall be deemed to have been terminated upon written notification to Member, notwithstanding that any reports or work product that comprise a part of the Services may not have been delivered. The Member shall be responsible for any Fee due through the termination date of this Agreement.
- In the event that the Member wishes to discontinue the program and is set up to pay monthly, the balance of fees due through the termination date of the 6-month contract will be billed immediately. Payments for an annual membership paid in full are non-refundable.
The Content includes messages and other materials posted to forums, groups, or other locations on the Site by the members of the Tribe. Members of the Tribe are deemed to grant the Tribe the nonexclusive right to post, display, copy and modify the Content in connection with the operation of the Site and the Tribe's business. Further, the Member is deemed to grant the Tribe the nonexclusive right to post, display, copy, and sell the Content within the limitations set by the Member during the online publishing process. Member is also deemed to authorize the Tribe to disclose his/her personal data when the Member includes such personal data in the content. Lasty, as regards recording: Members, by joining the online sessions, authorize the Tribe to record sessions as part of the membership.
If the Member has a dispute with one or more other Members, the Member shall release the Tribe (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
The Tribe shall not sell or rent Members' personal information to third parties without Members' explicit consent. The Tribe stores and processes Members' information inside of the secure Kajabi software platform.
Member shall indemnify and hold the Tribe (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Members breach of this Agreement, or Members violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
8. No Agency
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
9. Terminating Membership
Members can choose to retire or delete the published content from the Tribe's site and it will be no longer available or visible to other visitors. Terms regarding the status of the uploaded content shall remain applicable when the Member chooses to terminate the membership. Contents posted to the site, other than the published content, shall not be deleted or retired as a result of the Member’s termination.
10. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be construed under and governed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania.
Any dispute arising under this contract shall be resolved under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.
12. Limitation of Liability
Members shall not hold the Tribe responsible for other user Members' content, actions, or inactions.
Freedom Tribe Membership - Donna Roggio LLC
Effective July 1, 2022